Statewide Credential Forms
All Statewide Credential Resources can be found free of charge on the All Things Jumpstart website. Use the link below to access the teaching curriculum. Certiport provides the Statewide Credential Assessment (ESB), click the link below for ordering information.
Teachers must complete an approved BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential training prior to certifying students at any level of the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential. For information about upcoming teacher training >>Click Here<<
There is no initial cost for schools to begin teaching the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential. The cost of the credential will be incurred at the completion of the course to purchase the QuestionMark Assessment and BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential Certificate (there is a two part purchase required for this credential – online test voucher from QuestionMark & certificate from BRAC).
Click Links Below for More Resources:
- BRAC Micro-Enterprise Tracking Form >>Click Here<<
- BRAC Micro-Enterprise Statewide Curriculum >>Click Here<<
- BRAC Micro-Enterprise Statewide Teacher Guides >>Click Here<<
- Certiport ESB – BRAC Micro-Enterprise Statewide Assessment >>Click Here<<
- Purchasing BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential Certificate >>Click Here<<
- Requesting Statewide Teacher Certificate >>Click Here<<
BRAC Micro-Enterprise Tracking Form
The BRAC Micro-Enterprise Tracking Form is an Excel spreadsheet to be utilized by teachers in tracking their students progress in completion of the required modules for each level of the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential. Once a student has earned a credential the tracking form will create a quote for the purchasing of that credential. It is recommended that teachers purchase credentials at the end of semester, but they may be purchased at any time throughout the year. The tracking form must be uploaded during the purchase process for the credential certificate. It must be correct at the time of upload with correct spelling of names to insure certificates are received in a timely manner. A student must earn the Regional Core Credential before attempting the Statewide Credential.
Instructions for Purchasing Certificates.
- Select the Option “BRAC Industry Based Credential Purchase Link“
- This page has BRAC’s W-9 and LDOE Sole Source Letter for your records available for download.
- Click the link “>>Click Here to Purchase Credentials<<“
- Accept the website terms of agreement for purchasing.
- You will be redirected to the BRAC Credential Store.
- Select the number of each certificate you need for each credential and click “Add to Cart”.
- Click View Cart, if quantities are correct click “Proceed to Checkout” if not click “Continue Shopping” or edit in Cart.
- You will need to upload each teacher’s Excel BRAC tracking form on the Checkout page. Failure to upload the tracking form will delay the processing of certificates. You may submit purchases for up to 5 teachers in a single purchase. If you have more than 5 teachers/schools, you will need to submit the orders through multiple purchases.
- You have the option to select pay by check or credit card. If you use a purchase order process for payment, select pay by check and submit the invoice provided at check out to your purchasing department for processing. (For Check/Purchase Orders purchases, certificates will not be processed until payment is received and processed by BRAC.)
- Complete all required information on the Purchase form and click “Place Order”
It is recommended that certificates needed for Spring graduation be submitted and payment received by May 1, 2019. Certificate request will be processed in the order received.
Documents You May Need to Submit to Your Purchasing Department:
Set up BRAC as an approved vendor internally (school and/or district level) using the BRAC W-9 and the LDOE sole source letter linked below.
Requesting Statewide Teacher Certificate
Complete the link below if you are a teacher needing to request your Statewide Micro-Enterprise Credential Certificate. You will need to upload your ESB certificate or Certiport ESB Score Report to request your certificate.