BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential Resources
Teachers must complete an approved BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential training prior to certifying students.
There is no initial cost to register and begin teaching the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential. The cost of the credential will be incurred at the completion of the course to purchase the Assessment and BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential Certificate (there is a two part purchase required for this credential – online test voucher from vendor & IBC certificate from BRAC).
LDOE Micro-Enterprise Credential IBC Fact Sheet
Click the image below representing the credential you are needing more information.
Steps to Getting Started
- Confirm you are registered with BRAC and the level of the credential you are authorized to teach >>Click Here<<
- Setup the required vendors for the level of the credential you are teaching. This may already be completed if your school has previously taught the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Credential. Click the image above representing the credential you are needing more information.
- Purchase your Assessments as early as possible. It is recommended that you purchase the assessments at least one month prior to your scheduled testing to allow for processing of payments and setting up your testing center. For the statewide your IT department will need to insure your lab has the most current version of Console 8 and the ESB exam is loaded to each computer. Click the image above representing the credential you are needing more information.
- Track you students progress using the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Tracking Excel Form. The same form is used for all levels of the credential. >>Click Here to Download the Tracking Form<<
- Order your certificates. Students must have earned the Regional Credential in order to earn the Statewide Credential. >>Click Here to Purchase Certificates<<