BRAC Regional and Statewide Micro-Enterprise Credential Assessment Information
Regional Micro-Enterprise QuestionMark Assessment
QuestionMark is the sole source provider of the Regional Micro-Enterprise Assessment. Each school is responsible for purchasing a participant user from QuestionMark OnDemand for each student seeking the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Regional Credential. The purchase will be made by the school or district directly from QuestionMark. The 2018-2019 assessment cost is $25 per student and includes one practice test and up to three attempts on the assessment. You will receive instructions on registering students once you purchase your assessment spots from QuestionMark using the link below.
Purchase Timeline Required:
- Credit card purchases – 1-2 days
- Check/PO – 10/15 days (note: we can only process these orders after the check/PO is received.)
- If you would like to pay by purchase order/check, please use the link below and follow the instructions to input your billing details. Once your order is submitted you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on where to send the check.
Documents You May Need to Submit to Your Purchasing Department:
- Extended time – Teachers will have the ability to provide extended time. This can be found under the administration tab under schedules. From there the teacher would select the student and hit the edit button then add the extra time for that student. (Screen shots for each step below)
- Screen Readers – If a student needs a screen reader Questionmark would be able to support this. Student would launch the school’s screen reader like they normally would then launch the test. Ask your district/school technology coordinator about which option you district utilizes. Example: Kurzweil Read the Web
- Enlarge Text and Screen Contrast – Text-sizing and contrast controls are available to aid students with low/partial vision. Students can click the icons located in the upper right hand corner.