Who is BRAC?
BRAC (Baton Rouge Area Chamber) is the certifying organization that developed the Micro-Enterprise Credential in collaboration with the Louisiana Department of Education. Set up BRAC as an approved vendor internally (school and/or district level) using the BRAC W-9 and the LDOE sole source letter linked below.
What does my certification payment to BRAC cover?
You will be charged a certification fee by BRAC on your MEC Tracking Form to cover the cost of creating and producing the certificates for this course. You must make your payment to BRAC and upload your tracking form before you will receive your BRAC MEC certificates.
The link below is to make payment for your certificates NOT Assessments. Use the link on https://microenterprise.blog/regional/questionmark/ to purchase assessments.
Instructions for purchasing certificates.
- Select the Fourth Option “BRAC Industry Based Credential Purchase Link“
- This page has BRAC’s W-9 and LDOE Sole Source Letter for your records available for download.
- Click the link “>>Click Here to Purchase Credentials<<“
- Accept the website terms of agreement for purchasing.
- You will be redirected to the BRAC Credential Store.
- Select the number of each certificate you need for each credential and click “Add to Cart”.
- Click View Cart, if quantities are correct click “Proceed to Checkout” if not click “Continue Shopping” or edit in Cart.
- You will need to upload each teacher’s Excel BRAC tracking form on the Checkout page. Failure to upload the tracking form will delay the processing of certificates. You may submit purchases for up to 5 teachers in a single purchase. If you have more than 5 teachers/schools, you will need to submit the orders through multiple purchases.
- You have the option to select pay by check or credit card. If you use a purchase order process for payment, select pay by check and submit the invoice provided at check out to your purchasing department for processing. (For Check/Purchase Orders purchases, certificates will not be processed until payment is received and processed by BRAC.)
- Complete all required information on the Purchase form and click “Place Order”
It is recommended that certificates needed for Spring graduation be submitted and payment received by May 1, 2019. Certificate request will be processed in the order received.
Forms To Setup BRAC Vendor for Your School/District