End of School Year Update
Below are the condensed steps to completing the BRAC Micro-Enterprise Complimentary, Regional & Statewide Credentials with links for each step.
If you have a question or need assistance with completing the BRAC Micro-Enterprise certification process including questions about testing, please use the “Help Link” below or the “Ask for Help” red circle on the homepage. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Register to Teach www.microenterprise.blog/teacher
- Teach Curriculum– Track student progress on Career Compass Tracking Form www.microenterprise.blog/tracking
- Take Assessment – Purchase from Questionmark weeks in advance of when you want to take, longer if purchasing with a PO. Please test the system and insure your students can login to the system prior to your scheduled testing date.
- Pay for Credentials – Make Payment to BRAC www.microenterprise.blog/payment (Increased cost and time if not paying by credit card)
- Submit Student Names to BRAC – Upload BRAC Receipt from step 4 and Tracking Excel Sheet www.microenterprise.blog/tracking
- Receive Certificates by Email – About 2 Weeks later. You can order certificates at anytime, but must complete step 5 by May 6, 2018 to receive certificates by May 31, 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if my certificates are not received prior to graduation?
- If schools have documentation from the credentialing agency that the credential has been earned and is in the printing/shipping process, the student may be awarded a diploma and the district/school will, upon receiving credentials, upload them into STS for reporting. The email confirmation from step 5 above provides documentation of earning the BRAC Micro-Enterprise credential and certificate processing.
- Who do I contact with questions about testing?
- Questionmark – use the help link first http://www.microenterprise.blog/help
- Certiport – Contact your Certiport account representative
- What about test accommodations?
- What is the cost of the BRAC Micro Enterprise Credential?
- An update was sent at the beginning of February to all registered teachers, that allowed for the use of Purchase Order/Checks by districts that did not have means to pay by credit card. There is an additional cost for the processing of non-credit card payments. Click the link for information about cost One Page Update
- The updated Career Compass Tracking form has a quote for both Credit Card and Check/Purchase Order Payments. http://www.microenterprise.blog/tracking
- Where do I get information about using QuestionMark for the regional assessment?
- What if students completed components of the credential in a previous semester?
- The Career Compass Tracking Form will not allow you to enter a date prior to the 2017-18 school year. If a student completed a component in the 2016-17 school year, simply enter the first day of your current school year into the cell for that required component. You must still maintain documentation in the students portfolio to show completion of all components required for the requested certificate.